Well Women's Clinic
Purpose of the Well Women's Clinic is to empower females through education, information, encouragement, choice and assistance on their health.
We screen only well women for early signs of cancer of the cervix by taking Pap smear and provide health awareness on any health issues. The clinic also provides counselling sessions with immediate treatment and referral of detected problems.
- Pap smear examination to detect early signs of cancer which will result in early referral and treatment with effective cure
- Eye check
- Mouth check
- Blood pressure check
- Health education awareness on any health issues
- Education upon request of any individual
- General examination
- Any questions on any health related problems that you'd like to know
Prior to visiting the clinic
- avoid intercourse (sex) for 3 nights
- full body wash
- come after two weeks if you have your menstruation flow
- do come with your health book
Everything done in the clinic is confidential. There is no restriction to do awareness in the clinic itself. Please take time from your busy schedule to come to the clinic for an early checkup as services provided are free.
Donations in cash towards the clinic can be made at the clinic to help with its daily operations.
- Monday - Friday (General Public)
- 8.00am - 4.06pm
- Thursdays (Staff)
- 8.00am - 12.00 midday