Corporate Services provides a range of non-clinical support services to enable internal units of the hospital to carry out their key business functions.
The corporate services is made up of two divisions. In total, the corporate services directorate comprises of 81 staff members that services the entire hospital performing various duties and responsibilities under these sections. These divisions are:
Integrated human resource division
- Human Resources Development and Recruitment
- Job Evaluation and Organizational Development (O&M)
- Industrial Relations
- Employees wellness and Safety (Personal)
Support services division
- Stores and Supplies
- Catering Services
- Transport and Communication
- Security and Fire Services
- Cleaning Services
- Laundry Services
- Facilities and IT Section
ANGAU Memorial General Hospital continues to invest in staff development by providing human resource development initiatives to enable a well-trained workforce.